Thursday, September 27, 2012

I've Got Sunshine...

on a cloudy day!  Well, it was semi-cloudy, and super cold in when I left for my Thursday morning meeting.  I leave for the meeting at about 6 am, and I realized as I was going to bed the night before I had no idea what I was going to wear.



After changing a couple of times while trying not to wake Daniel up, I settled on this black ensemble with the pop of yellow.  Ironically, when I got to the meeting (late because of my outfit indecisiveness) my mom was wearing practically the same thing!



Silly face!

Works Cited:
Skirt- Ann Taylor Outlet
Tank and Shoes- Target
Cardigan and necklace- J. Crew outlet
Belt- J. Crew
Tights- Gap

The only technical fail was my tights.  They were textured tights and my skirt caught on them and moved forward in a funky way every time I walked around.  No good!  So as soon as I got home I changed:


Wahoo!  It was perfectly comfy for my indecisive morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment