Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything...*

*Alternate post title = "The Lazy Day" ... get it? Bruno Mars? Lazy Song?  Well I love it anyways :)


As I said in my last post, I'm feeling a little under the weather, so it was a struggle to get out of bed and get to work yesterday.  Thus, the lazy outfit.  So comfy too, and you can't beat that.


Only marginal photos today, since getting to work late = leaving late and it was fairly dark by the time I got home.


I like to wear my SMC stuff when I need a little get moving mental kick.  It helps remind me of the work ethic I needed to get through school, and I try to get myself back in that mindset when I need to get stuff done.


And my new, trusty Gap sweater.  It seriously can't be beat.

Works Cited
Pants: Gap (they are my skinny black pants, as seen here and here)
T-Shirt: Saint Mary's Bookstore (Go Gaels!)
Sweater: Gap
Whale soap dispenser: Target


Oh! Oh! I just noticed you can see my nails in these pictures!! Pretty, right? I'll still take a better picture later :)


Still on the search for an easy, quick, natural every day look.  This was nice, but not as quick as I would like.  Maybe if I do it several days in a row it will get quicker?

This is definitely more the look I want, but I'm really not feeling my Laguna bronzer anymore.

My Face:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (officially my favorite foundation EVER.  I've never been so happy with a foundation for so long!)
Origins concealer
Chanel Loose Powder
MAC lingering eyebrow pencil
clear eyebrow gel
MAC paint pot- Bare Study
MAC eyeshadows - brule, soft brown matte, carbon
Clinique gel liner- black
NARS Laguna bronzer
Korres blush- natural


What are your favorite, everyday products?  I'm looking for new things to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment