Thursday, September 13, 2012

Orange You Glad I Didn't Wear Orange?

I crack myself up haha

No orange yesterday.  Our business was a sponsor of an Internet Marketing Seminar yesterday, so it was a business kind of a day.  I almost wore coral instead of the minty color though!


A not-so-great picture of my make-up.  The camera focused on my mom's hula hoops LOL! She is a hooping machine :) I'm currently on a quest for the perfect, quick-ish and easy morning make-up routine.  This wasn't it.


mmmmmmm coffee :)


Me as soon as I got home.


Please excuse all the stuff on the counter, I ran late this morning and just left everything!  


The whoooooole shebangggggg. 


These are seriously the most comfortable heels I own.  They were the first 'big kid' heels I ever bought, so they are super worn in and SO comfy.  Love that I can make it all day in these!

Works Cited:
Pants- Gap
Shirt- Old Navy
Jacket- J. Crew Outlet
Scarf- Thai silk place in downtown Los Altos
Shoes- Guess
Hair- Sock


Sock bun.... winning!


AKA the my-hair-was-too-dirty-to-do-anything-cute-and-I-didn't-want-just-a-ponytail hairstyle :)


Ohhhh yeaaaaa. 

*sexy and I know it* (this is while I do a silly dance... not a sexy dance, just fyi)

No comments:

Post a Comment