Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Fall Wishlist

*I started this for you yesterday, but the mister came home early and surprised me! Good news for you guys, he can take my pics again :)*

I've been too lazy to take outfit pictures lately, so instead I thought I'd share my current fall wishlist.

1. Flat Brown Boots
I already have black boots, but I realllly want a nice pair of dark brown ones for looks like this one I posted the other day:






Here are a few boots I've pinned:


Possible purchase: 
Naturalizer 'Juletta' Tall Riding Boot, $200 via Nordy's


Splurge: Tory Burch 'Elina' Riding Boot, $495 via Nordy's

2. New Flats
I really want to invest in a nice pair of leather flats for this fall and winter. I had a super cute pair last year, but they were a synthetic material and after wearing them a bunch they got SUPER stinky! Not attractive.

I don't have much to show you in terms of examples, I have a much less set idea of what kind of flats I want.  Here is one example though:

Source: jcrew.com via Melanie on Pinterest

I love a simple, classic flat with a little something going on.  I figure worst case, if I can't find any I love, I'll just buy another cheap pair for the season.

3. Belts

Now I have a confession... I am terrified of belts.  I don't know which ones to buy, I don't know how to style them unless I have a very specific idea already in mind.  I want to overcome my belt issues, because I LOVE how belts look! Especially with cardigans and skirts and tights in the fall/winter.



4. Fluffy Winter Skirts

Speaking of skirts and tights, I want some.  Maybe a lot.  Ok, I really want as many as I can find that looks good on me.


And things that I would love to get if I run across them, but I am not actively searching for:

5. Boyfriend Jeans




6. Rain Boots


I tend to wear a lot of black, white, gray, and other dark colors (dark blue, dark purple, etc).  I love the idea of adding some color to my outfits with accessories like rain boots.  I don't know if I like the red, orange or yellow more!





Basically, I want to look like this:



Anyone else craving some new things for Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment