Monday, September 3, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Look - Black Skinnies and a Button Up

What I Wore Yesterday Friday

Friday was a busy, awesome day/night, and due to the intense awesomeness of said night, I was unable to bring myself to write Saturday.  So I'm on catch up :)

Friday, as I said, was awesome.  I worked as usual, and wore a new shirt, which automatically makes the day better.

'This is my 'excited for a new shirt' face'

My outfit was inspired by this pin:


and especially this pin

According to Pinterest, I have had that bottom one pinned for 22 weeks, but as much as I loved the effortlessly chic look, I did not have anything close to the right shirt until I stumbled upon one on a random trip to Old Navy.  WOOT!

The Whole Shebang

Wrinkly and still wondering how people take these photos with serious faces.
Still not a hypothetical question. 

Attempting to get the whole shebang, and looking seriously silly. 

What a picture of your shoes look like when you don't ask anyone to take it for you.

Works Cited:
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Gap
Cami that you can't see: Target
Shoes: MJR Sales (Colin Stuart)

I was super happy with how my outfit looked, it was exactly what I was going for.  But as beautiful as those gold shoes are, those suckers are high, and although I'm glad I chose Friday to be 'break them in day 2' because I did minimal walking at work, just getting out to my car made my arches ache.

Sooooo yea, sad face.  We will see how many times I manage to wear them before I give up for good!

But man, are they pretty.

And although I found my makeup nice enough to take a picture of my face, I could not tell you for the life of me what the heck I was wearing.  Maybe I only took these because my hair looked nice?

....Yes, that is what I'm going with.... Look how nice my hair came out! :)


I got home from work on the late end of things, changed into my infinitely more comfortable flat gold sandals from Victoria's Secret and went out for girls night sushi before coming back and spending the evening with friends.  One of my BFFs was visiting from Reno and we were in serious need of a catch up.

So yay! Awesome Friday, awesome outfit, terrible Saturday.  But it's ok, because it is Monday now and I hardly remember to horrors of Saturday anymore :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment