Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Thursday Business Look

Another What I Wore Yesterday Today

Northern California... you make me so mad sometimes.  I spent my whole last post going on and on about accepting and embracing summer, and what do you go and do? Throw the coldest weather we have had since winter in my face.

I love it and hate it at the same time.  So now I'm kinda-not-ready for winter.  Damn-it.


Bee Tee Dubs, I got someone else to take pictures of me! Woot! 
(Because you wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't mentioned it)

The Mister, to be exact.


This is my kitty.  Her name is Beezy, but we call her Kitty.  She wanted to help with pictures, and didn't understand why we left her inside.


ANYWAYS

Thursdays are long days for me.  I have a breakfast meeting in Palo Alto, so I need to be leaving my house my about 6 am.  I usually take a little time to relax between the meeting and starting my normal work, but I typically stay until my normal end time of 5:30 ish pm.  I also need to look much more business-y than I do on a standard day in the office.



One of the major upside about working with your (very fashionable) mom, is she could care less what I wear to the office.

Today I knew I wanted to wear my new navy jacket.  My mom has one exactly like it, and I finally gave in and bought my own after admiring it since they day we bought hers (we shop together a little a LOT). It is super, super comfy and has black piping.  LOVE.

Still don't know how to take serious pictures.

It took my about 5 minutes of played around with my closet to become dead-set on wearing orange with said jacket for it's maiden voyage.  I have an AWESOME orange dress I left hanging with it all night, kidding myself into thinking it might not be too cold in the morning.

Well it was totally too cold, so this was my back-up! Pretty good back-up, if I do say so myself.

Still rockin my glasses, but I'm going to the eye doctor tomorrow for more contacts.  GASP, you might see me with contacts!! Thank goodness my glasses are cute :)


Works Cited:
Jacket: Gap (still available online, (I had to call another store to send it to me) but back-ordered in like all sizes.  BUT 25% off through the 9th!)
Shirt: MRJ Sales
Unseen Cami: Target
Pants: Gap (an awesome birthday gift from my mama)
Belt: J. Crew
Shoes: J. Crew Mona Pumps, in the patent nude color (same as the belt)  These ran a little small, but after breaking them in they are actually quite comfy.

My Face:
Was way too tired to have it's picture taken.

I was so tired when I got home, I almost changed without taking any pictures.  What a waste of an awesome outfit would that have been!  But I was so tired that the second we finished taking these I changed into this:


That would still be my pants and now-seen cami, but adding my UBER comfy long sweater from (surprise surprise) Gap, and (surprise again) my mom has the same sweater, in a wheat-ish nude.

SO COMFY.

I am now signing off to eat frozen pizza (because I was too tired to cook but not too tired to blog apparently) and plan a holiday party.  It is September now, that means it is ok... right??


I have a problem.

Until Next Time...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment