Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Belated OOTD

It has been one busy week.  I've been feeling decidedly under the weather, and have been getting to work late and leaving late to compensate for my slow moving mornings.

But on a happy note, this outfit is awesome.  I am expecting to get a LOT of wear out of the sweater this fall/winter!


As I walked in the door for work.


This is one of my new sweaters that I have been looking forward to wearing with the colder weather.  yay sweaters!


iPhone pics FTW!


Spots and boots... aka YAY fall outfit! I'm over embracing the warmth (although I'm not convinced the warmth is over embracing me).

Works Cited:
Sweater- Old Navy (comes in a couple of colors!)
Jeans- Nordstrom
Boots- Nordstrom (a gift from my momma)
Scarf- Gap
Sunglasses- Nordstrom (also a gift from my momma... yay moms!)

anddd a Giants update, duh!

We spent our evening celebrating the Giants clinching the National League West title, woot!  So this post is post-champagne/beer, hopefully everything makes sense :)


BAUSS.  Go Giants!!! We went to the game the day before they clinched (Friday) and I will have a Giants themed post for you tomorrow :)

I ask again... any Giants fans out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment