Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunday Sports Day Outfit

What I Wore Yesterday (for realzies this time!)

We spent Sunday hanging out at our house watching our fill of Bay Area sports!



First, the Niners game, which was totally awesome. I decided to rock my Giants colors early though, I'm definitely more of a baseball girl than a football girl.


I still haven't figured out how to not compulsively make faces in these pictures.

We had some friends over to watch the game with us, but they all packed up and left at the end of the football game.  It was nice having the house back to ourselves for the Giants game.  It also gave us a chance to do our laundry during commercials!


This outfit is making me come to terms with the fact that I clearly have a Gap problem... you will see in the works cited.


It's kind of hard to tell in these wonderful iPhone pics, but this sweater is just the perfect shade of orange.  I tried to keep it lighter with the white shorts, since it is definitely still warm and our place gets warmed up thoroughly when we have people over.  It is going to be amazing once it cools down even more.  Yay fall!!


Works Cited:
Sweater: Gap
Black-tank-peaking-out-from-underneath-my-sweater: Target
Shorts: Gap

So simple! So comfy though, but I still felt perfectly put together.  Love that!


My Face:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Chanel loose powder
MAC and Origins concealer
MAC Lingering eyebrow pencil
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC By Candlelight MSF
Chanel liquid-y eyeshadow thing (my mom gave it to me!)
Covergirl shimmering sands trio
MAC Carbon
MAC Brule
Lancome Mascara


This will be it on pictures taken by the Mister for now.  He is house sitting for his dad up in the Sacramento area for the week, so it is just me, Adam/roomie/broski and the Kitty!


XOXO
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment