Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

I don't know if it is my SF Giants pride coming through or what, but I literally wore orange as a primary portion of my outfit for 5 out of the last 6 days.


I tried to wear other colors, really I did.  But I felt super weird until I put orange back on. 


I saw this dress on sale at (surprise) Gap, and just knew it was going to be amazing.  It was the last one on the rack and IN MY SIZE! Steeply discounted and I had store credit that completely covered it.


I literally bounced out of the dressing room to show my mom.  It was ah ma zing. I also like to pair it with my nude belt, but the thought of the belt seemed constricting to me yesterday.  


The color in this picture is much closer to the real life color.  Please ignore my face. kthankx.

It would be the perfect wedding guest dress.... so someone get married! And invite me! Then more people than just me, my mom and the Mister can enjoy it :)

Works Cited:
Dress- Gap
Shoes- Victoria's Secret/Colin Stuart
Earrings- H&M from a billion years ago (ok maybe not that many, but a while ago)
Bracelets- J. Crew (originally bought to bump me into free shipping and probably to be returned, have ended up being my favorite bracelets of the summer.  You probably can't tell, but they are 3 thin, textured bangles)


Better earring shot, kind of.  And my face.


I lied, this one is better of my earrings.

My Face:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Origins and MAC concealer
Chanel loose powder
MAC lingering eyebrow pencil
Dior bronzer
Bare Minerals Vintage Peach blush
Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Bold Gold
NARS Galapagos as eyeliner
MAC Brule

I also wore this sweater for the later part of the day (Gap).


 Elbow Patch Love  ♥


And the Kitty! Keeping me company while the boy person is gone


Yay kitties!

Who else loves kitties? Let's hang out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment