Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Comfy and Casual Friday

What I Wore Yesterday Friday

As I said in my last post, Thursdays are long, tiring days for me, which makes Fridays even more difficult sometimes.  This last Friday, I just wanted to be comfy, and not look like a complete bum.


I think I found a nice not-quite-bum mix! This sweater is my new favorite sweater.  So frickin comfy! Like, SO comfy. I'm trying to not wear it obsessively, but it has been a struggle.


I worked briefly in the morning, then finally headed to my eye doctor appointment to get my prescription adjusted and more contacts.  So I will be glasses free until I find a new pair of frames.


I think the only thing that would have made this outfit comfier is real leggings, rather than these black pants.  They are very stretchy, but the waistline is not at the same comfort level as something with elastic.

Taken out of context, I sound like a really, really old person wanting elastic waistlines. Oh my.


Andddd without the jacket.  Not particularly exciting.  I searched for months to find a simple, white T-shirt fit in a slouchy way that was still flattering.


Yay sweater!  It is surprisingly warm considering how light the knit it. Love.

Works Cited:
T-shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Gap
Sweater: Gap
Necklace: J. Crew Outlet
Shoes: MJR Sales/Colin Stuart

My Face:
nothing to comment on.  It was a 'I woke up later than I meant to and probably could have used a shower' kind of day.  Oh well.... comfort FTW!


Now what I actually wore yesterday was sweats.  It was AMAZING.  We spent the day on the couch watching the Giants game (BEAT LA!).

In my Giants spirit, I wore my orange pants from Thursday, with this same white t-shirt and my navy, elbow patch sweater to go spend time at at friends house for the evening.  Our friend then spilled a glass of wine in my lap less than 30 minutes after we got there, so I spent the rest of the evening in a pair of her jeans LOL.  It was lots of fun still, and it actually made me want a pair of boyfriend jeans.

Just one more thing to add to my fall wish list!

Source
GO GIANTS!!

XOXO
until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment