Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Weekend Round-up and Monday's Failed Outfit

What I Wore Yesterday


As I wrote in my last post, Daniel (that would be the Mister to you guys) came back a little early from housesitting, but before he got back I distracted myself sufficiently.


I spent time with the kitty ♥


Made my first fall baked good! Pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  mmmmm.  I'm going to eat one now!



andddd my mom and I got our nails done.  Always fun! I got a GORGEOUS coral/orange color, makes me feel like I'm supporting the Giants all the time :)  Of course I haven't taken a picture of it, but I will soon in the daylight!

I'm also beginning to decorate for fall.  Once I get a couple more things up I'll post about it.

As far as outfits go, I have been completely uninspired lately and feeling a little under the weather.  I'm finally feeling the first tickles of a soar throat, but I have been exhausted for the last week!

I really tried to look cute yesterday, but I felt so constricted by my button up that I stripped down to my cami and wore a sweater all day.  This is the only pre-stripdown (dirty) picture I have:


I layered a cardigan and button up and wore my orange pants since we were going to the Giants game that night.  The lipgloss was a limited edition MAC gloss from the bloggers collection called persimmon.  I rarely wear it, but it is one of the more orange lip products I own, so it seemed appropriate :)



Us at the game.  Go Giants! It was a lovely win :)



and GREAT seats! It didn't really get cold until the very end of the game, but I came prepared so it was ok.

I got my hair trimmed and colored yesterday as well, but it is impossible to tell in these pics.  Check back tomorrow for better photos!

It was a nice weekend and despite the Monday outfit fail, a great day and evening, although I got practically NO work done.  Just makes for longer days later in the week.  Oh well.


Anyone out there a Giants fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment