Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Simple OOTD Round-up

I was feeling a little uninspired in my outfit choices lately, so I have been sticking to fairly simple outfits that are comfy, but still put together.  I've also been making a semi-solid effort to incorporate some of my summer clothes that can't be remixed very well for the fall or winter.

So, here is what I wore last week:


Last monday started chilly but warmed up quite a lot pretty quickly, thus the layers :)


Works Cited:
Dress- American Eagle
Scarf- Nordy's Juniors
Sweater- Gap
Sandals- Victoria's Secret


And a FOTD with MAC Cranberry eyeshadow...


Since these were the only pictures that came out ok, no big FOTD post.  It was a nice look though!

Tuesday was hot-hot-hot (see here) so I stuck with a simple dress, a favorite that won't make it past these summery days!



Also giving minimal makeup a shot lately.  Not bad, if I do say so myself.


andddd my shoes.  They rock.  Target FTW!


The wedges have gold specks in them, can't really tell in these pictures.
Works Cited:
Dress- J. Crew Outlet
Wedges- Target

Wednesday, I realized I had yet to wear this scarf this summer, and that just seemed like a tragedy.


I thought the blue and coral seemed like a nice way to make my outfit more interesting with minimal effort haha!


Can't beat comfort and versatility with shorts, a tank and a sweater!
Works Cited:
Tank and Cami- Target
Shorts and Sweater- Gap
Scarf- Urban Outfitters (I think? From our christmas trip to Georgia one year)

I recently got a butt-load (technical term) of new stuff, so expect to see it featured coming up in my next posts!

Here is a preview:


Flats from Ruche! LOVE!


A pile of my new stuff! Still finding homes for all of it :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment