Monday, September 24, 2012

SF Giants Outfit!

You read yesterday of my Giants happiness, so here is my Giants outfit to celebrate as they were closing in on the NL West title.

But first, some better pictures of my nails.  They have a definite orange sheen, but are really more of a coral color underneath.  So pretty!  And the gelish polish is just AMAZING, I never have nail polish last this long!




Here are a couple of views, including against my Giants snuggie where you can really see the orange.

anddddd the outfit of the hour!


It was a chilly morning, so I went with tights and short boots to keep my legs warm.


A REAL camera pic (!!!) right before I changed and we headed to the game last Friday.



I love skirts and tights in the winter... comfy, still plenty warm here in Northern California, and very feminine still.  The gray tights were brand-spanking-new and I think I will enjoy experimenting with colored tights and belts as it gets cold outside.

Works Cited:
Dress styled as a skirt- Old Navy
Shirt- a sports store at Valley Fair Mall
Belt- Nordy's Junior section
Tights and shoes- Target

I threw on my boots and black skinnies for the game itself (plus many, many layers of course).  It was tons of fun and the only game we made it to this season with one of our good friends Rachel and her bf.



It was a beautiful night at AT&T park...



Awesome game. Just awesome.


Silly faces, duh.


And the gorgeous view of the bridge as we headed back to our cars (after the traditional victory donuts of course!)

If the season continues to go well, I should have more SF Giants themed outfits!  YAY GIANTSSSS!

Gotta love the City... any San Francisco recommendations? I feel like there is so much more of the City we haven't made our way to yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment