Saturday, October 6, 2012

Another Heat Wave Outfit

We had a solid heat wave here in the Bay Area for the last couple of weeks, so I've continued my theme of attempting to wear things that I won't be able to wear once it gets colder.


I also wore another part of my recent haul - a new shirt!


My mom actually bought this shirt a couple of months ago in orange, and I never tried it on.  I was never quite sure why, because I always liked it.  So when I saw it on sale online, I went for it in the gray color.


The best part is definitely the back detailing! It is a different fabric with a line of buttons at the top.  See Gap's pics:



This was nice a cool for a hot day! andddd with my wedges:


Another thing I won't be wearing as it gets colder :)

Works Cited:
Shirt and Shorts - Gap
Necklace - American Eagle
Wedges - Bakers? on sale a couple of years ago :)


I also gave my newest eyeshadow (Mulch by MAC) a test drive.  Loving it so far!

Did anyone else shop the end of summer sales? I'm finding myself seriously tempted by a LOT right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment