Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Dress From My Momma :)

Still working through my recent mega haul! Thursday was my first day of a QuickBooks training class at the Intuit campus.  I wanted something I could layer in case the room was cold, comfy enough to sit in all day, but still slightly on the professional side.


A blurry iPhone pic from the bathroom lol


andddd back at home! I saw this dress hanging at Gap and immediately loved it, but I didn't want to even try it on because I  knew I couldn't spend that much money.  My mom insisted I tried it on anyways and when I loved it, she bought it for me :)  Yes, I have the best mom ever.


The cardigan was another see-it-and-love-it moment.  I love cardigans in general, and I was looking for something just like this - long, a little on the lighter side.  Perfect weight for our California fall and winter!



And I finally wore my new flats! LOVE. THEM.  So cute, and pretty comfy. They rubbed at one or two spots, but I think that will get better the more I wear them.  Hi boyfriend's feet!


Hi boyfriend's face! :)

Works Cited:
Dress, belt, caridgan - alllll Gap.  And yes, I have a problem.
Shoes - Ruche

Am I the only Gap addict out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment