Thursday, November 3, 2011

S&N's Wedding Rehearsal Pics

Part 1 of 2 of wedding pictures!

Just as a recap for anyone who missed it, Stacy and Nick were our roommates for the last year (we actually moved into new places the week after their wedding!) and they just got married Sept. 24th!  Daniel was Nick's best man, and I was one of Stacy's bridesmaids.

We started the day before the wedding with a group nail appointment with all the bridesmaids, Stacy and the two moms.  I knew we were going to have little to no time to get ready in between our nail appointments, so I planned my makeup to be a look easily transformed for an evening look.  I stuck with a neutral, defined crease and planned to just switch from chapstick to red lipstick for the evening.

Phone pic running out the door!  Do you love the heels in hand and moving boxes in the background?

We headed to their church to get decorations set up and rehearse the ceremony.  Since we ran from appointments, home to change, then to the church, my only makeup pics are car pics!




Sporting my favorite red, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rasberry.  I would love to find a better quality version of this!  It lasts ok with several rounds of blotting and reapplying, but I'd love to have something that is a little easier to throw on.  It did help me realize that despite having very warm tones in my skin and hair, the bluer based reds look MUCH better on me!


A nice car pic of Me and Daniel (clearly my favorite kinds of pictures haha!)


Rehearsing!


And to finish this post off, one of us before we headed to dinner from the church!

Look out for S&N wedding post part 2 with pics from the wedding day!

xoxo

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment