Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My first blog post!

Hello empty internet land!

I am 1 hour and 43 minutes into my birthday, and instead of sleeping like normal people would be right now, I decided to try something I've wanted to do for a while... write my first blog post! After stalking various beauty and fashion blogs for the last two years, I'm finally taking the plunge. So here it is, my first attempt!

The boyfriend and I just attended our second wedding of the summer (of 4!) in LA, one of Daniel's friends from middle and high school. So from that I give you my first ever FOTD!

We flew straight from our Hawaiian vacation to LA before flying home to Nor Cal, so all I had with me was the makeup I had decided to travel with.


(Click to enlarge!)


FACE:
YSL Teint Resist in #4
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller (the tinted one)
Origins Quick, Hide! Concealer in 01 Light
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette (the two concealer shades mixed together)
MAC Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

CHEEKS:
Hoola Bronzer (just a touch to contour)
Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine Honey Matte
Nars Madly Blush
MAC Prism blush (just barely over Madly)
Dior Amber Diamond to highlight

EYES:
UD Primer Potion in Sin
(Everything from the UD Naked Palette, since that was what I was traveling with)
Smog
Darkhorse
Virgin
(And and intsy bit of half baked on the inner corners)
Clinique Gel Liner in Black
Diorshow Waterproof Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Clear Brow Gel

LIPS:
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Evasion


Whew! So many products! Didn't seem like as many when I was putting my face on :)

Hope you enjoy this brief first post, and hopefully I will be back soon with another!

xoxo,

Melanie




No comments:

Post a Comment